Thursday 5 December 2019

DOWNLOAD ANDRE GALLUZZI BERGHAIN 01

Promotion essentially consisted of making fifty test pressings and whoever came through would get one. But the potential of these different DJs, characters and personalities was extremely enticing. You definitely looked at our output from a different perspective. With previous releases they handed over the music and that dictated whether the art should look like this or like that. Was the music quiet or wild? andre galluzzi berghain 01

Uploader: Gajind
Date Added: 5 February 2017
File Size: 20.45 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 84191
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The box had already been printed, the music and the sleeves were done and we were just about to assemble everything and get it ready for distribution. The real question was: That of course meant more work for me, because I had to completely redo the licensing for both compilations. andge

Berghain 01

gallzuzi That was a challenge for me. So we actually had to change it. And nowadays I only look at things from the outside. And then there was the Fiori bouquet collage made up of screenshots taken from the video recording of the ballet Shut Up And Dance!

Andre Galluzzi / Dana Ruh

I had wanted to do something new and I was sick of the art scene. It was clear that I wanted to focus more on my own career, on DJing and production.

andre galluzzi berghain 01

In the summer of I started licensing the mix without having a clue what I was doing. I had some small part in the release, which I thought was really interesting. Back then it was rare that art was created or commissioned specifically for the release.

That was a cool job but not the right fit for me. The project just had such a huge potential for failure that right before we were done I thought it had all gone wrong. I would design the logos and suggest the andrw formats.

Andre Galluzzi - Berghain 01

With previous releases they handed over the music and that dictated whether the art should look like this or like that. In the beginning all of the flyers and cover art were two-tone, which was clearly a stylistic decision. The first time I had the idea to berghan the label was during the old OstGut days.

The techno producers simply had music ready to go.

In our studio, bassoI got together with our Berghain co-workers Denise, Johannes and Thomas and had them pose naked in front of a white wall. Murat and Prosumer were the first to have a clear idea about how their record was supposed to look.

andre galluzzi berghain 01

It offered a good overview of all the different, extremely talented artists involved in the club and label. No, the first artwork specifications I saw were from Berghain But in the end it was worth it because they both resulted in better releases. At some point I valluzzi we were still missing one model.

andre galluzzi berghain 01

I wanted to try that with other artists as well. We sat down a few times at the bar in the club and talked ander things we liked and who we knew who could contribute an artwork.

Andre Galluzzi / Dana Ruh - FREYA / MAUERSEGLER

The first covers were reused monthly flyers from Berghain, and even ones from the old OstGut. I then photographed them berghaih a small compact pocket camera. And also for the younger generation of Berghain clubbers it was really something special. His mix for Beghain 01 has been created live and direct.

And then I got to know more and more people from Berghain. For us on the other hand, the most important question is first and foremost whether the album is good or not.

At the same time I also worked at Groove magazine and then eventually went to work for the label Morr Music in Later, after its release, it became clear that everyone saw the compilation in the exact opposite way. I found the whole conceptualization process truly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment